Friday 29 January 2016

M-Net proves its quite difficult to move a mountain(see what I did there)

Gareth Cliff was seen all smile as he went into court for his hearing after M-Net fired him for his remarks on the "Penny Saga" in which he retaliated with a lawsuit of R25m and reinstatement. I'm not so sure about the money part of it but the reinstatement part is what we know had the mighty Cliff showing off his dental formula as he walked into court. The court ordered M-Net to give Gareth his seat for the 12th edition of the SA Idols' judging panel. I don't know about you guys but I'm quite satisfied with the verdict. In my opinion it would've been very unfair to remove Gareth and keep Somizi when Somizi's remarks were a 10 compared to that of Gareth. Laugh on brother Gareth laugh on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment