Friday 15 April 2016

Cassper Nyovest drops song about Boity.

Cassper Nyovest released a song earlier today titled 'Super Ex'. In the song he expressing his feelings about the whole breakup and its his first time talking about it publicly since it happened.

He is sort of giving his side of the story since Boity went to the magazines and told hers. You can almost feel his pain when you're listening to the song. 

These are some of the lyrics that we think stood out in this song:

 1. Man I just broke up with my girlfriend/She used to mean the world/Maybe I am just committed to the music, maybe I'm stupid, too much of a cool kid

2. What if she finds another rap and they fall in love with each other and live happily forever/Sometimes I find myself feeling lonely/Thinking what if she really was my soulmate.

3. You ain't really have to go to the papers behind my back and only tell me when the cover came out/Girl, that was whack/But it's cool I'm not trying to highlight all the negatives/Our love was real and I don't want to discredit it

He even goes on firing shots at Amanda du pont. "It's gonna be another hard to move on at least you never cheated like Miss du-Pont."


Boity and Cassper before the split.

No comments:

Post a Comment