Sunday 27 March 2016

Lira's Got Her Seat(finally)

My number 1 favourite SA songbird and performer Lira finally has got herself a seat on a judging panel. Lira is by far the most energetic and entertaining female artist in the land and she is musically well traveled, by that I mean she has gone around the world promoting her music and has been well received in countries like the US and Italy(I think she even featured in a movie there) But even with all these accolades and the number of talent franchise shows Lira has never been a judge until The Voice looked down south I've always said Lira would be a great replacement for Unathi Msengana on the Idols SA judging panel. Unathi isn't really doing much on the show, if it were up to her she would send everyone to Sun City and she doesn't have as much experience as Lira in performing. When the news that X Factor was hitting our shores surfaced I was excited and figured since the winner would get a deal with Sony Music Africa and Lira is signed with them she would be the obvious choice. To my surprise she wasn't, Zonke bagged that one and I didn't have a problem with that until I saw her in action. I still have questions regarding her judging.

Now The Voice SA is blowing up our screens and Lira has her seat and is doing a fantastic job, she is showing off the skills she has acquired from performing around the world. I have faith in her work and her team looks amazing. For now regarding The Voice SA I'm #TeamLira

No comments:

Post a Comment